The FS Focus System uniquely and innovatively utilises the U.K’s 360,000-mile, waste water network to install fibre optic networks. The sewers enable networks to be deployed at a fraction of the time and cost of traditional methods. Its rapidly installed networks are provided on long term rental terms, but there is full flexibility and unlimited bandwidth to accommodate the new dynamics of the expanding information market.
Summary of Benefits:
- Fixed cost for up to 10 Years
- High security
- No bandwidth uplift surcharges
- Quick deployment allowing easy planning
- Future proofing
- Expansion without penalties
- Instant inner city access
The FS Focus System uses the past to connect the future.